welcome

The Script - The Man Who Can’t Be Moved
going back to the corner,
where i first saw you
gonna camp in my sleeping bag,
I’m not gonna move
got some words on cardboard
got your picture in my head
saying: if you see this girl can you tell her were i am
some try to hand me money
they don’t understand
I’m not broke I’m just a broken hearted man
i no it makes no sense
what else can i do
and how can i move on
when I’m still in love with you

cos if one day you wake up
and find that your missing me
and your heart starts to wonder
where on this earth i could be
thinking maybe you’d come back here
to the place that we’d meet
and you’d see me waiting for you
on the corner of the street
so I’m not moving
I’m not moving

police man says son you cant stay here
i say someone I’m waiting for if its a day a month or year
got to stand my ground
even if it rains or snows
if she changes her mind
this is the first place she will go

cos if one day you wake up
and find that your missing me
and your heart starts to wonder
where on this earth i could be
thinking maybe you’d come back here
to the place that we’d meet
and you’d see me waiting for you
on the corner of the street
so I’m not moving
I’m not moving
I’m not moving

people talk about the guy
thats waiting in on a girl
woooaa woooand i no who’s in his shoes
put a big hole in his world
ooooo
maybe ill get famous for the man who cant be moved
and maybe you wont mean to but you’ll see me on the news
and you’d come running to the corner
cos you’ll know its just for you
I’m the man who cant be moved
I’m the man who cant be moved

cos if one day you wake up
and find that your missing me
and your heart starts to wonder
were on this earth i could be
thinking maybe you’d come back here
to the place that we’d meet
and you’d see me waiting for you
on the corner of the street
so I’m not moving
I’m not moving
I’m not moving
I’m not moving

going back to the corner where i first saw you
gonna camp in my sleeping bag and I’m not gonna move


work in progress

*Friday, March 23, 2007*


im always so unlucky to meet him. this neighbour(dont worry not yuting's kinda neighbour. he lives 7 floors above) and ex schoolmate. its inevitable to meet coz we live so near but its always irritating to see him. hes this ah beng who doesn speak properly. and when he speaks, the only thing he says is "are you free on sunday? do you want to go to church?" i understand that ur trying to save me from burning eternally in hell but it really irritates me. if other people were to say that to me it might not be so bad. unfortunately, he happens to be the person who stole sh's phone when we were in dhs.

yeah call me petty or something but i still rem that incident. and i think he turned over a new leaf. but i just dont feel like talking to him. met him on the bus back when we were just about to alight. i chose to walk home and he took a bus. but wah suay man. we reached our void deck at around the same time. and i had to climb the stairs to avoid him. he obviously saw. and i hope it'll be a very clear signal for him to stay away.

had a long stats revision lecture and lisa and jocelyn were in the same lecture. lisa's damn cute. put her hands into hx's pocket from the back and gave hx a slight scare. and she squatted right after she tapped my shoulder and caused my embarassment coz i turned to look left and right behind at NOBODY. haha or maybe this isnt called cute. its childish! haha..

im gonna make sure ice cream is banned from ur diet.(as much as possible)

there are too many things i did that has caused regrets. i should really grow up and think about my actions and what i say. why am i so childish? and im gonna be dumb and answer my own qn. coz im a geminian like Lisa. HAHA


... 7:37 pm ...